John’s of Romford Suzuki is looking for an highly motivated individual to join our Suzuki dealership team.
Motorcycle Parts and Service Advisor Job
Working in a motorcycle dealership gives an opportunity for a passionate motorcyclist to combine business with pleasure!
The main role responsibilities will be to manage the workshop diary with customer service bookings, invoicing, parts ordering (for stock and workshop jobs) as well as dealing with counter and phone sales of parts, accessories and clothing.
Job knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Parts stock management/control
• Update and maintain showroom displays with current ranges and prices
• Become familiar with Suzuki’s range (accessories and motorcycles)
• Greet showroom visitors with a positive & professional manner
• Manage customer enquires efficiently and courteously
• Maintain a high standard of customer care and satisfaction
• Basic admin skills including IT literacy
• Full licence to ride any motorcycle
• Applicants must be flexible, reliable and enjoy working in a team
Will include working on Saturdays 9am-5.30pm (with a day off in the week).