John’s of Romford is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, qualified motorcycle mechanic/technician to join our Honda workshop team.
Well equipped, spacious working conditions. Helpful and friendly people to work with. Manufacturers training available, if you are interested and have the necessary knowledge and Experience in the motorcycle trade please forward your CV. Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorcycle Technician Job
Main role responsibilities will be to prepare new and used bike for the sales team. Fitting and fixing accessories and aftermarket spares, warranty and retail.
Job knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Technical experience of modern motorcycles
• Good communication skills (particularly with customers)
• Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3
• Franchise experience would be advantageous
• Full licence to ride any motorcycle
• Willingness to learn (manufacturer training provided)
• Applicants must be flexible, reliable and enjoy working in a team
Will include working on Saturdays 8.30 am-5 pm (with a day off in the week).
Good terms & conditions.