Suzuki and John’s of Romford are pleased to announce our support for the UK armed forces personnel, veterans and emergency services through a partnership with the Motorfinity Group. Card holding members of the Motorfinity schemes will benefit from a credit towards genuine Suzuki accessories and merchandise when a new Suzuki motorcycle is purchased.
For the UK armed forces personnel, veterans and emergency services
Please call 01708 754775 for more details!
The credit, which is in addition to any dealer or other manufacturer offers that are available, is set at three levels, based on the engine size of the motorcycle being purchased:
- Up to 250cc £250 credit at retail price including VAT
- 251 – 650cc £350 credit at retail price including VAT
- 650cc and above £500 credit at retail price including VAT
The credit must be used in full at time of purchase of a new Suzuki motorcycle. Full or part credits claimed at a later date will not be honoured.
- Defence Discount Service Members: –
- Serving and ex-serving UKs Armed Forces Personnel
- Reserve Forces
- Spouses/Partners of Serving Personnel
- MOD Civil Servants
- Bereaved family Members
- War/Service Widow(er)s
- Cadet Forces (over 16)
- NATO Personnel in the UK
- Blue Light Card Members: –
- Serving and Ex-Serving Police Officers and Staff and Narpo Members
- Fire & Rescue Service personnel (serving and ex-serving)
- NHS Staff and Ambulance Service Personnel
- Prison Service Personnel
- Other Emergency Services personnel
Proof of eligibility required for dealerships and must be in the form of either a Blue Light Card (“BLC”) or Defence Discount Service Card (“DDS”).
Examples shown below: