Celebrating it’s 25th year this year is the Copdock Classic Motorcycle Show, which is on at Trinity Park Showground, Ipswich, Suffolk from 9am to 6pm, 2nd October 2016 – and it promises to be a belter!
The organisers had over twelve thousand visitors last year and they are hoping to get more through the gates this year with their bumper line-up with proceeds going towards local and national charities including Macmillan Cancer Support.
They also have a flat tracker bike to give away!
Advanced tickets are available on the Copdock website: £8.50
Tickets on the day will be available at the gate: £10.00
Children under 14 go free (accompanied by an adult)
You can expect to see the following at the event:
- Dougie Lampkin MBE
- 2 Bros +1 Stunt Team
- Moto-Stunts International (MSI) display team
- Ken Fox’s Wall Of Death
- Vintage Speedway Cavalcade
- A Custom Marquee
- Classic Pre 65 Scramble Bike Cavalcade
- Plus Guest of Honour: Jim Redman MBE 6x World Champion & 6x TT winner
- And loads more vendors, sideshows and shenanigans
Image credit: Copdock Facebook Page